This tab shows external APIs consumed by workloads in your cluster.
Click on an API to show more detail.
The detail has these tabs:
This tab shows details for the API.
API Description - details for the destination service (workload)
- Client Workloads - the source workloads using the API
- Compliant to - select API Policies to determine if the API is compliant
- Top Risk Categories - the number of findings discovered in the API, according to the risk level of the finding
- Finding History - the distribution of number of findings over time, according to finding risk level
This tab shows findings detected for the API, grouped in categories. Click on a category to show detail.
The highest risk level for findings discovered in a category is shown opposite the category. Hover over this to show details for each risk level.
These are the possible categories:
- User (file sharing issues, etc...),
- Email (SPF, DKIM, certificates issues, etc...)
- Network (SSL configurations, open port, certificates issues, etc...)
- Application (application security issues, including findings from API Fuzzing testing etc...)
- Patch (mainly patching cadence issues)
- System (insecure systems, server & desktop software vulnerabilities, software version vulnerabilities, unsolicited communications, malware, botnet inf., spam, etc...)
- Mobile (mobile software or mobile security)
- DNS (dnssec, domain squat)
- Data_incident (data_breaches, etc...)
- API-specification (findings from API Spec analysis)
- Authentication (findings from trace analysis)
- Server-workload-security (workload security issues detected by Panoptica)
Within each category, findings are grouped by severity. Click on a level to see specific findings. Click on Download finding's JSON to download details for a selected finding as a JSON file.
This tab shows findings for the API, grouped by endpoint.
Click on an endpoint to show more detail. Within each endpoint, findings are grouped by severity. Click on a level to see specific findings. Click on Download JSON to download details for a selected finding as a JSON file.
Updated 4 months ago