Create an Operator Deployer
This deployer relates to a specific cluster.
- Navigate to the Deployments page and select Deployers.
- Click New Deployer.
- Select Operator.
- Select these details for the deployer.
- Cluster - select the cluster on which the deployer will be deployed
- Namespace - optionally, select the namespaces in the cluster that the deployer will control
- Service Account - select the service account that the deployer will use
- Security Checks - if Yes, all objects created by the deployer (upstream) will have a security check; the results are shown in the CD tab on the Development page.
- Rules creation - If Yes, objects of type SecureCNPolicy on the cluster are forwarded to Cisco Panoptica, and a connection policy for them is created.
- Click FINISH.
Updated 9 months ago