There are three types of users in Cisco Panoptica. Each user is defined as one of these types.
- Admin - full access to create, delete, view, and change any object (such as a cluster, a policy, or other users) in Panoptica
- Service - used by third-party applications (such as the Panoptica Controller) for programmatic access; has permissions similar to the Admin
- Auditor - can view all information for objects on Panoptica, but cannot add, delete, or make any changes.
- CI/CD Scanner - this is a service account, for APIs accessing Panoptica functionality for CI/CD scanning.
- In the Panoptica console, navigate to the System page, and then select the MANAGE USERS tab.
- Click New user.
- Select the role for the user, enter details for the user, and then click FINISH.
- Navigate to the MANAGE USERS tab.
- Select the user.
- Click Edit to modify the user, or Delete to delete the user.
Updated 7 months ago