You can configure Cisco Panoptica to send information to Cisco SecureX.
On SecureX you will configure a webhook to receive information from Panoptica.
- On SecureX, navigate to Orchestration, and then select Events & Webhooks.
- Click New Webhook.
- Enter a name for the webhook and, optionally, a description, and then click Submit.
- Click on the webhook in the list of webhooks, to see details for it.
- Copy the Webhook URL, as they will be used to configure Panoptica.
- On Panoptica, navigate to the Systems page, and then select the INTEGRATIONS tab.
- In the Events Forwarding section, click New Events Forwarding.
- Select SecureX for the Software, and end enter a name for the integration, then click NEXT.
- In STEP 2, enter the Webhook URL, copied from above, in the URL field.
- Click TEST CONNECTION to verify the connection to the SecureX webhook is working. If OK, click NEXT.
- In STEP 3, select the events to forward to SecureX, then click FINISH.
Updated 7 months ago