You can configure Cisco Panoptica to send event information to a room in Webex.
- In Webex, create a new space.
- Search for the Panoptica bot and include it in your space.
- Obtain the space ID from the RoomID bot (use the roomID).
- In Panoptica, navigate tot he System page, and then select the INTEGRATIONS tab.
- Click New Events Forwarding, and then select Webex.
- Enter a name for the integration, then click NEXT.
- In the Space ID field, enter the Webex RoomID, from the previous step.
- Click TEST CONNECTION to confirm the details are correct.
- Click NEXT.
- In the Event Forwarding screen, select the event types that will be forwarded to the Webex space.
- Click FINISH.
Updated 9 months ago